Resilience Training for corporations
Our research data shows that the average score of participants improved significantly after our training/coaching. The data also confirmed that the average score improved after our coaching on all six subscales that make up resilience. These results demonstrate that our resilience coaching the effectively improves our clients’ resilience
Result of Resilience Assessment before and after the training
|Positive Life Habits
Source：Japan Association of Occupational Mental Health Vol.25 No.4 2017 Vice Chair Lecture. Resilience : How to adapt to change. Kaoru Ichikawa.
Resilience Program Implementation（Example）
It is efficient and effective to provide individual resilience coaching to leaders and provide group resilience training to the rest of a company’s staff. The Resilie Institute measures the resilience of leaders and all employees before and after training to confirm the results of our training.
Feedback from Training Participants
- I learned my resilience trends. From now on, I want to focus on my strengths.
- I want to remember to enhance my strength and respond to changes when I feel down.
- I learned the strengths of my subordinates that I couldn’t see before and I am confident in mentoring my subordinates.
- Resilience Training can be used to utilize organizational stress intervention after stress check.
- Resilience skills can be used in my psychological counselling to assist my clients to view themselves objectively through resilience assessment.
- I realized the importance of enhancing the strengths and not trying to fix the weaknesses.
- This training is also good as team building.
- I wanted to learn more about “resilience”. I would also like to take a lecture from Dr. Ichikawa.
- I felt that the resilience concept was also effective for raising children. I thought “Eating with the five senses” is good for food education.
Resilience Training for Expatriates and their Families
We provide training for overseas employees and their families with the aim of strengthening their resilience that is useful for overseas assignments, with the unique perspective of Dr. Ichikawa, who has been working for global companies for more than 20 years.
Past Resilience Training for Japanese Expatriates overseasBagaluru, India 2nd time（May, 2018）
Leuven, Belgium（June, 2017）
Bucarest, Rumania（June, 2016）
Bagaluru, India 1st time（April, 2015）
Past sessions of California Mindfulness2017/11/24 Nikkei Marunouchi Career Center, The 94th Regular seminar
2018 July The 1st California Mindfulness seminar – 3 sessions series
2018 Sep-Oct The 2nd California Mindfulness seminar – 3 sessions series
2019 Jul-Aug The 3rd California Mindfulness seminar – 3 sessions series
Mindfulness Individual Coaching
45 minutes x 6 sessions. You will learn basic mindfulness skills and 6 types of meditation techniques. You will experience measuring the effects on autonomic nerves by measuring Hear Rate Variability (HRV) with ear sensors. Includes audio files for 6 types of meditation techniques.
How to measure your ANS through ear sensor
Resilience Training for University Students
We also offer Resilience lectures for university students. We teach students to overcome unexpected difficulties and skills to maintain good physical and mental health from resilience training. This training helps them to become successful members of society when they graduate.
Keio University, Department of Policy Management 2019
Resilience Training for School Nurses and Occupational Health Nurses
We conduct Resilience Training for Occupational Health Nurses, Industrial Physicians, Human Resources at Tokyo Occupational Health Support Center 3 times a year since 2018.
Tokyo Occupational Health Support Center
Kanagawa Prefecture School Nurse Association, Resilience Training
Training in English
All our training can be conducted in English.
As the number of foreign workers in domestic companies increases, diversity and resilience are required. Resilience courses measure six resilience elements in English, and our students learn how to improve their resilience skills.
©Resilie Laboratory/Positivelives Ltd.